Delores is a member of the original team who founded Kozusko Harris Duncan (having worked previously with the firm’s founders).
Delores is a paralegal, whose duties include:
- formation of U.S. charitable and non-profit entities, including preparing and filing for recognition of exempt status with the Internal Revenue Service;
- formation, maintenance, and administration of domestic and foreign corporate entities;
- drafting governing documents and operating resolutions for corporate entities;
- researching company law requirements to ensure structures meet legal requirements; and
- assisting with the preparation and execution of wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
In addition to her work as a paralegal, Delores is also the office manager of the firm’s New York office.
Delores received her B.A. in Legal Studies from John Jay College and obtained her Paralegal Certificate, with honors from Graduate School, USA.
Direct Line: 212.405.4774
Email address: email@example.com