Patrick concentrates his practice on the representation of families and entities in sophisticated tax planning and management arrangements, including family office services, estate planning and business succession planning. In addition to his extensive experience in complicated tax and business matters involving analysis, structuring and execution of complex transactions, Patrick handles the preparation of wills, trusts and other estate and business documents, and assists clients with probate and trust administration matters.
Patrick received his B.S. degree from Mount Saint Mary's College, his J.D. degree from the Gonzaga University Law School, and his LL.M. (Taxation) from Georgetown University Law Center. He is licensed to practice in Maryland and Virginia.
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Trust Administration
- Representation of Tax Exempt Entities
- Representation of Owners of Closely-Held Businesses
- Tax Controversies Involving the IRS or Local Tax Authorities
- Fiduciary Litigation (i.e., representation of either fiduciaries or beneficiaries in contested matters involving estates, trusts or charitable entities)
- Advising clients with respect to the formation or restructuring of business entities
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Lecturer on Wealth Preservation and Related Subjects
- Contributor, Wealth Strategies Journal
Direct Line: 202.457.7207
Direct Fax: 202.478.2199
E-Mail Address: PSchoshinski@kozlaw.com