In the News


Completing US Tax Forms – Form SS-4 – Application For Employer Identification Number

  • picture of Jennie Cherry
    Jennie Cherry

Non-US entities, even when not conducting a business in the United States, must sometimes apply for a US tax identification number, known as an employer identification number (EIN). Properly completing Form SS-4 will result in smoother processing and support the entity’s tax classification and residency position. December 19, 2019. Download